Nutella reinvented the hazelnut. Aren't we glad Nutella happened? I am.
Chocolate Nutella Banana BreadYields: 1 8x4 loaf
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup veggie oil
3-4 mashed bananas (the browner the bananas the better)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp Nutella
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease a 8x4 loaf pan.
2. Mix sugar, veggie oil, and eggs. Add bananas and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until just incorporated. Add chocolate chips and mix in.
4. Pour half the batter into the loaf pan. Melt Nutella in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Pour in on top of the batter and swirl in. Pour the other half on top and swirl a little more. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the baking pan.